(Not included in Unconference registration)
9/6 and 9/7 - $75 per night
9/8 and 9/9 - $145 per night
Reduced daily Resort Fee $20
- High-speed wireless internet access in your guestroom
- Local & 800 calls
- Two bottles of Tropicana water per stay
- 20$ off Trips at Zero1 Off Road Adventures (promo code TROPLV!)
- 20% off Grand Canyon Tours Promo code GC2020;
- local & 800 calls
- Glow Spa $30 off any services over $140 and 20% off all retail products.
- Unlimited fitness center access
- Access to award winning resort pool
TSA provides airport security screening assistance and benefits for all members of the U.S. Armed Forces. Learn More
McCarran International Airport
COVID 19 Information for Travelers
Passengers now have another option for getting to and from the airport. Lyft and Uber are currently authorized to provide ride sharing services at the airport. Simply arrange for a ride using the app on your smart phone or mobile device.
Customers are allowed to be dropped off at the airport’s departures curbs at both Terminal 1 and Terminal 3. Designated Ride Share passenger pick up locations are listed below.
Terminal 1 Ride Share
The Ride Share pick up is located on level 2 of the parking garage.
- From Baggage Claim, take the elevator near door #2 up to level 2.
- Cross the pedestrian bridge on level 2 to the Terminal 1 Parking Garage.
Terminal 3 Ride Share
The Ride Share pick up is located on the Valet level of the Terminal 3 parking garage.
- From Baggage Claim, take the elevator near door #52, #54 or #56 up to level 1.
- Cross the pedestrian bridge on level 1 to the Terminal 3 Parking Garage.